Monday 13 April 2015

Mindmapping my eBook

Hello dear readers,

Today I would like to share with you a resource to visually organize your CLIL e-projects: 

the mind map



It is a diagram that connects ideas around a single concept, in this case, my digital eBook, The Ancient eBook of the Storytellers' secrets. This resource allows teachers to present the different aspects of projects in an enjoyable way that guarantees that children are going to look at them before carrying out the tasks. 
Moreover, If we teach students to create mind maps, they learn how to summarize the content by highlighting the essential information; and develop cognitive skills to associate different ideas and concepts.

Here it is my eBook's mindmap using Cacoo and shared on a GoogleDoc.

Mindmapping my eBook


I recommend Cacoo and Bubbl.us as online resources to create mind maps.

Hope you find it useful!

Marta


No comments:

Post a Comment